Tuesday, January 31, 2012



photo taken with justina iphone (: CNY day 1.
i just realised i took most photos during day 1, the other days i not so nice :(

oh well thats not the point of todays blog post.
i'm super tired now and like thinking sooooo much.

it's so hard to even start but it's like there's this rock stopping my life in my heart.
it's like you can't forgive someone and you constantly hate that person despite that thing is already over.
and you want to forgive that person so much but the more you think of it the more you get angry.
you can be so angry that when u see that person, your entire view of that person has changed, your eyes would be full of anger,hatred and sometimes to me; death.
even though it might not be that persons entire fault, you just have something against that person.

sometimes you can even hate yourself for hating that person till you cry so much not knowing why you feel this way.

that person has been in my life since last year, and that person has to come into my life 3 times.
i dont get it, i dont get why i am so angry.
i even stalk that person on facebook and go mad without myself knowing.

and it's finally up till today that i finally blocked that person.

i'm doing this cos i hope time will heal my heart, my hatred.
i've never hated someone this much. it hurts to feel this way.

i really hope time will heal everything and that one day i can unblock that person with the rock gone in my heart.


i cant tell you how sorry i am, but really; i'm hurting myself too. i'm sorry.



No comments: