Saturday, November 21, 2009

some people just change so quickly and treating ME like some small lil girl and stepping onto me while i've given them many chances and never in my life am i going to let that happen to me again. L-O-S-E-R. you are so pathetic, asshole. LOOK HERE EDDY! dont think you can step onto me and hurt me anymore. cos i've got enough of all f*cking bullsh!t. am i'm soo glad i didnt cry this time cos it's not worth it losing over this stupid friendship we have.
and maybe this isnt wad i really mean
maybe it's because i'm really angry now

and tolerance cant be tolerated anymore, dude.




OKOK.
HI PEEPS!!
my flight is midnight flight larhs
LOL!
nothing to update also!
so i'm just gonna say goodbye to everyone for 1 week!
especially my most precious people on the right side of my bloggy
and my linkies!
cant tag u everyday lerhs HAHA! :D
will miss my bloggy bloggy too!!
<3>
remember to come to elizabell-e.blogspot.com
to tagtag!
LOLOL!
random:D
CYA PEEPOS!!


No comments: