Wednesday, November 18, 2009


HI EVERYONE!
today was nothing much larhhs.
today is pai seh day!
LOL.
cos i pai seh lorhs :X
woke up early today!! (:
suddenly opened my eyes larhs
and aimed for fb cafe world!
LOLOL!!
addicted larhhs x.x
play play lerhs
then tv plus breakfast.
chatted with ardy?
play wii
so fun
he doesnt believe i can play boxing!
LOL
I SHOW HIM ONE DAY WAHAHAH!
sleep cry
emo -_-
missing people!!!
slept off with doggy
she noes i'm sad lorhs!
sleep on my pillow then i sleep with her <3
woke up lunch!
then watch bof <3<3
ardy told me wad happened!!
ew larhs monkey
LOL
make me so pai seh i also dono why -.-
so until now i keep thinking of it
LOL!!
after that ardy ignored me till now t.t
nvm larhs wait tmr (:
parents didnt come back for dinner
cos went for briefing GOING BEIJING!! WOOHOO LAHS
CANT WAIT
LOL.
:D :D
eat dinner then watch the ch 8 show
SO FUNNY LORHS
LOL!
played com
steamer is angry today
sth must have happened
haix hope he cheers up ^^
currently talking to dhanan jayaan
LOL!
so long no talk to him lerhhs
sick and tired of fighting with him liao :X
kk nothing much!
my blog is boring
LOL.

No comments: