Friday, November 13, 2009

HEAD GEAR!
hies everyone!!
and to DIJIE : my blog is boy!
six packs i keep later alot girls come
LOL!
lame larhs me :D
i just realised i'm more random and lame
when i'm super duper bored!
holidays = wthhh -_-
and looks like i'm not really gonna enjoy 2010.
cos very haiya lorhs
LOL. not saying larhhs.
but i hope things will be better can?
2 more years!
pleaseeeeeeee. HAHA!
so today i woke up at 9.30
so tired sia
cos last night slept at 12
emo lorhs T.T
everyone was busy.
justin sleeping
zi xuan never talk liao
qad also dono
babe ignoring me. he was shutting-the-eff-up LOL
steamer was watching movies
GAH! i'm always alone
oh forget it.
so morning played games
my teeth wasnt so pain lerhs
but still cant eat normal D:
tried my head gear
LOL COOL SIA
i can chew the metal
and i wont bite my nails
and mum is so happy cos of that LOL.
so it was abit pain at first.
watched bof played my game
cafe world <3
ate lunch
iron clothes
WOOHOO
so fun HAHA!
eat eat then packed my whole cup board
like finally
3 shelfs = 3 days
next is drawers
LOL!!
i too many barang barang liao -_-
and cup board is cup board
not cub board
LOL!
saw alot of the past things and laughed at them hahas (:
pack lerhs went to play my games somemore
steamer never on lorhhs
haix miss talking to him for long larhhs
steamer was no where to be found?
LOLOL!
eat abit then batheeee.
eh 10 pm liaoz
time to watch news
back at 10.30 (:
------------------------------------------
AAAH!
back
LOL. and i need to sleep soon.
awwww. actually nothing much to post already
HAHAA!!
so i'm gonna end here today :D

No comments: