Monday, November 2, 2009

it's gone.
hi everyone!
there's a bad bad news
da da is no more da da.
haish. cos of some reasons
but i will understand
cos i know how you feel
any more names for you?!
LOL!
today whole day didnt audi sia
woohoo!
i big girl liao lorhs
noe how to limit myself
bwahahaha :P
morning woke up at 9
tired tired mahs
and my dog is so happy cos i didnt go to sch
HAHA.
sch holidays lerh!!
bored laaaaa.
cant school at on the last day of NOV?
i miss 2e2 '09 :(
wash up and didnt eat breakfast wth LOL.
play cafe world lorhhs :D
then give maid see videos
haha! so funny laaa
then teach my maid how to play Fur Elise? WTHH!
LOL. then played wii with her wahahahahahaa.
so fun and tired :P
play and play lerhs i went back to cafe world
woooohoo.
then chat with that boy
i dono wad name to give him la
NO MORE DA DA LOL!
chat chat lorhhs
he didnt go chalet
scare me lol
tmr then he gooo.
so same as me ^^
so he entertained me todayy
wahahaha~
lunch then pack chalet stuff ^^
pack so long lorhhs
then talk to him again blah blah
he wnt to eat
so i played wii again. HAHA
with maid awhile
then she go cook liao i play one person
awww.
my dog was sleeping soundly
bwahaha~
after that nth much lerhhs!
so as u seeee
WARNING: I WON'T POST TILL 5TH NOV 2009
cos i going chalet!
and it's the last few times i'm gonna see 2e2 together!
so i will enjoy the moments there ^^
so i'm gonna end here!
cya on 5th Nov!!
i think i'm in love,
again.
oh f*ck.

No comments: