Thursday, November 12, 2009

LA-BELLE! :D
HEYY PEEPS!
wanted not to update
but i dowan dui bu qi my blog larhs
LOL!
as u see
my blog is a BOY!
LOL WTH :X
so today morning
i woke up at 9.30
and guessed wad?
i got a shock
cos my mattress someone pull the sheet out
then pink become white
LOL! CHUA TIO
ask my maid wad happen
my dog poo on it -_-
WTH
LUCKY I NEVER TOUCH LORHS!
cos i was on the floor
AHAHAHAHA!
thanks to my bad habit : sleeping on floors
but i scared
so i bathe
LOL!
so early
and makes me so happy
dono why :X
then played cafe world
and i couldnt eat a single thing
cos my teeth is so pain
dentist make so tight wthh -_-
then play game
NANNY MANIA
HAHAHAHHAHA!!
so addictive leh
and maked me think fast
and makes me pissed also
HAHA!
i missed steamer while playing that game
-_-
lunch
chat with maid
then she and me pack my cub board
is it cub or cup?
LOL!
see larhs
not even 2 or 3 weeks holiday
i spelling also got prob.
2 months holiday
AAAAAAHHHHH.
then play wii lorhhs
steamer whole day off
sure busy with his wadever concert?
or wad i dono -_-
sexy babe didnt care about me
LOL!.
continued all my games.
blah blah lorhhs
and can i make a association to stop people from calling others short
SHUT THE FUCK UP PEOPLE!
GAH -_-
andandand
i seriously miss steamer
IF U ARE READING THIS.
read it again
LOL@
RANDOM SIA ME!
currently chatting with ABITCLEVERSINYUDANCEJUNIOR
HAHAAHA!
dance exam so simple for her
I SHOULD GO
LOL!
jkjk lahh.
currently debating who is smarter
LOLOL!
steamer online
but fixing things up
-_-
so CANT TALK TO HIM TODAY
and dont " dude ". -.-
omg this post is long larhs
cos im typing out wadever is happening LOL!!
okok shall stop here larhhs.
posting a video after this
TATA!

No comments: