Wednesday, September 2, 2009


when you look me in the eyes.

YOH ALLS!

today English sad! :(
20/40 wtf?!
I SO SAD LORHS.
one failure. IM LUCKY CAN! :3

recess stare stare at dhanan. WOOHOO.
lucky he never so wad.
i today bad mood siol -.-

history. ALSO SAD.
21/40 AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WADS WRONG WITH MY ENG AND HISTORY.
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
sleep until so shuang.
don believe ask christine. LOL! :x

science BORED LA.
or quite fun.
dono dono (:

SMART read my beloved book :D

LIFESKILL okok lorhhs.

RUSHED TO LRT.
cant find dhanan. WTFSZX
hum ji so fast go. =.=

zi xuan called him LOL
xie xie gor gor (:
then dhana tot it was desiree fren LOL.
pls la desiree fren later ma
me first me first (:
tell des warn that guy IF greenridge. LOL
he outside sch larhhs.
too bad! =P

i wan french fries and ice cream. :(

No comments: