Tuesday, September 29, 2009


i'm happy you were there for me (:

HELLOS!
im back to normal. LOL
so high now larhhs! :X
cos i was looking at " monkey " pictures.
HEEEEEHEEEEE!! ._.

today morning miss yiew scold lorhs
people never take books.
then scold scold.
1/2 hour. lawl!
then she changed science to pw
so did filming then whatever~

maths was quite fun lorhs.
draw draw graph. HAHA
got one video damn funny sia!!

recess did nth~
I SAW MONKEY LORHS
WAHAHAHA

science did ws then test
FAIL
TT

lit was sian
eng change to lit also sian

chinese laugh and laugh larhs!!
ernest joker lorhs!
LOL
this cher damn funny!!!
then i laugh like ki siao cher laugh at me TT
LOL!!

after that walked to bus stop
LOL. cos i buy drink mahhs
later kena summon again wtf siol~~ -.-

then go home chat chat with eddy lorhs.
LOL
and my lappy is making so much noise ZZZZZ
so im gonna let it rest and use my com. LOLOL!!

please stay this way forever,
love you LI. (L)

No comments: