Wednesday, September 16, 2009


emo,

yo alls!
ellyneyeo is abit emo.
hehehe.

morning clipped my hair!
ZZZZZ.
then they check we all!
the " feelers " part i put behind niahs.
then the fan suddenly blow come out.
MR CHUI stopped me!
WTFOOK!~ X.X
then clip up niah.
heng no cut * hehehe *

chinese was sian sian lorhs.
re tie my hair then whateever~

recess saw slope. * ahem *
LOL!
DAMN FUNNY LARHS.
he gave me a " i wanna rape u " look.
until now i stil scared sio :O

geography draw draw niahhs.
so cute leh (:
then listen abit niahs.
salikin is waste. LOL.

history talk to zhan yuan.
funny larhs.
then gave him hear one recording
syazwan hear also tio shock lorhs.
LOLOL

smart read magazine :3
ls was sian lorhs.

bought bubble tea then went home.
was dreaming when i heard the song
How Do I Breathe - Mario Barrett

when i think about love,
i think about you.

No comments: