Wednesday, September 30, 2009


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!!
I LOVE YOU :D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMIRUL!!!!
I DONT LOVE YOU :D
LOL!!!


AND

HAPPY BELATED BDAY TO ZHAN YUAN AKA OBAMA
:D

AND LATE BDAY TO GABRIEL AND RIFDI.

:D

wahahahaha!!

today school was alright.
wanted to post alot!
but tired and lazy

well main point for todays post is :
PLAY CATCHING WITH DHANAN!
WOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
we faster chionged to senja
then WE SAW HIM
we follow him until his house i threw the water bag at him!
hit him... but never burst. FUCK LARHHS!
LOL PAI SEH SIOLLL
then he take back throw at me!
AIMING NOT GOOD LOL.
burst then the plastic bag touched my legggy.
then desiree catch him then i also
LOL!

eh our bag so heavy u say we run slow
ur bag kosong ( wadever sp ) u run slower
i bet i no bag can chase after you lorhhs -,-
then so tired went lrt
SAW BORIS AND I FORGOT NAME
LOL!
they sort of recognised me.
but like dono also. LOL

then lrt got problem again zzz
wait 13 min * FAINTS *
then go home so tired cann!

then study study WEEEEEEE.
so nth to post lerhhs.

TMR DAD TAKING LEAVE.
ohmytian ._.
so may not post :D

control your feelings,
don't let them control you.
that's what someone told me :D
and i'll remember it for life (:

No comments: