Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Mint-Green Dress.

Hello my muffins! I just really had to say that I don't know why but hi. *awks*

I just had the most sinful day ever but I don't want to ruin this post by explaining blah blah but here's another mini-shoot I did! It's from the Cotton On haul and it was supposed to be a long tank-top but ended up being a dress HAHAHA. Short people problems.

But I was so amazed because it actually looked good on me. BUT I don't know when I'll be wearing this out because it's not a tank and it looks like a party dress now. Also, IT'S ONLY $5. Can you berieve it. Only 5 dorrar.

Ok shutupandpostpictures.





















I know some are repeated and stuff but these were the better looking ones compared to the others I have in the folder. Maybe I'll do like an "extra-post" stuff after I'm done with all these!

Tell me if you like them because I enjoy taking photos and stuff. Also, a chance for me to put thick make up on. Yes this is the thickest I can get. hehe.



bellxne.

No comments: