Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thank you Tuesday.

I have been way too emotional lately and I swear I'm neglecting this blog so much. When I'm free all I do is stone or watch videos. I just choose not to blog. I'm so sorry guyzzz. :[

Things have been rough and school has been really stressful. I don't know why but I've been so angst about school and I get really stressed easily. Therefore not enough sleep and getting stupid mini sicknesses. My legs were so sore last night and this morning was crazyy. Sigh pie I'm so unproductive.

Hubz and I have been super unstable as well, and I've been so crazy every day. Which makes me even more unproductive just stoning somewhere trying to settle stuff. It's just so hard to put problems aside sometimes and move on with life. Agree or not ._.

I also did a minor gum surgery last Saturday and it hurts like shiet. I have been on soft diet since Saturday and I swear I feel myself losing weight. I can even recall what I've eaten because it's either soft noodles, porridge or soft noodles, oh and porridge. Yeah.... & it really sucks because eating has been one of the many things that keep me happy and I didn't know that I would be on soft diet for so long. It has been such an emotional 4 days of not wanting to eat at all. (because it's either soft noodles or porridge or just water).

Many factors made me self-esteem really low and I take many jokes literally. So it's like when someone says I'm useless I really take it to heart O.O. So yeahh.... I'm really unstable. It's like one day I can be happy and even the next hour I can just sit there stoning. I'm scary as hell yes.

This post was supposed to be a dedication to my Hubz but yea I'm ranting all over again hahaha what's new ><

So yea Hubz if you're reading this, thank you for the time and care especially during this period of time. I haven't been eating well lately and you've been so patient trying to think of what food I should eat and giving me massages. He even helped me cut my food today at his house and I teared like multiple times while eating because I'm just so touched. & even the old jokes we used to laugh weren't funny to me anymore so he had to come up with new stuff to keep me smiling. Ahh I'm really grateful.

I know I've been feeling really neglected but I guess I have to learn how to embrace the good more instead of the bad. and I'm grateful that Hubz is trying too... :)





ALRIGHT. It's gonna be 12. Time to get freshened up and get ready for tomorrow. I'll try to live, and live to try. (don't ask me the meaning of it it's a very long explanation hahaha)

E says byebye!

2 comments:

CandyAng said...

Hey babe really feel you, am depriving of sleep!=( School's been so stressful and draining argh...more to come than lessen it lols...anw so sorry that we haven been able to chat like before and spend time like before due to the work load of school...argh school school school...working worse alright good night babe jiayou!=) Believing in the best than the worse...

Unknown said...

Hey babe! Sorry for the late reply, haven't been active in blogging =(

Yesssss it's getting crazy but then time past so fast it's already UT 1!
Hahah yes believe in the best than the worst, see you tmr! ^^

Have loads of fun and laughter again every Monday :)