Sunday, August 25, 2013

National Day 2013.


To start the post happily, IT'S A SUNDAY! ^^
but to burn you guys, it's fucking Monday tomorrow.

SO ANYWAY, outdated post of National Day 2013! Celebrated with my family and relatives as usual :>
We couldn't wear red but still it was the first time in many years that everyone came to our house!



All the food bought by the different families ^^



These cookies were awesomely crazyy! & no you can't get it from anywhere, it's from my Aunt's neighbor :P



With Le Pigz, look who's trying to photo-bomb us!





My Aunt bought ingredients to bake cookies too!



My one and only favourite chef in da kitchen.



Look how cute they are?! PUPPY COOKIESSSSSSSSSS.
the ears are the coco-crunch cereals, ADORABLE RIGHT.



Sorry for the lighting :< Kitchen lighting sucks.





So while waiting for the cookies to be done, we had our salad!
did I tell you cherry tomatoes are the best x.x



& the cookies are done! But they taste................. weird.
I think it wasn't cooked LOL



But no i don't care, it's too adorable to not add plus points!



Chloe and I! She's sensitive to Erica :(









Eric was so busy the entire day, look how happy she is! ^^



Time for dinner! It was crazy going out buying dinner for all 4 families.



Ending this with the awesome pawsome puppy cookies hehehe!

E says byebye!

No comments: