Saturday, August 31, 2013

Catching up on that F word.


It's been awhile since I've been posting up OOTD pictures and I've been too lazy with fashion or dressing up lately. My hair is grown out, my fringe is as confused as I am and I have been wearing t-shirts; t-shirts and MORE t-shirts.

Managed to get save some pictures from my camera! You all got miss these type of posts anot? Lololol.


Peach Collared Top
Black Vickie Laces Skorts
Geek Shirt
from shoplastbusride.com








One does not simply take OOTD pictures without selfies at the same time.





mmmmdap, so I asked Erica if she wanted to join me in taking selfies......

How about no?



Exams start on Monday & the first week of September would definitely be a busy one. Hubz and I are gonna have our monthsary and he's going on an ISLP (International Service Learning Project) to Cambodia for 2 weeks(?). It's time we embrace the moment ._.

E says byebye!

No comments: