Friday, July 12, 2013

New Month, New things.


HELLO, IT'S THE MONTH OF JULY.
I have been too busy and emotionally unstable; I'm sorry :(

Since it's a brand new month; I've got a whole lot of new things for myself.
(some items were quite long ago, chronological order okay!)

Let's start sharing :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I initially wanted to design a stand to hang up my jackets / outer-wears,
but my parents found this.

It's the best best best thing evaaaaaaaaaa, 
I wake up pretending to be a model deciding which I should wear.
HAHAHAA justjoking.


 -----------------------------------------------------------

 Traded clothes with Candy for this bag, it's so adorable y no one agree with me :<
I haven't got a chance to use it though, too adorable.!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to Daiso last month and guess what's this for? To hang ties hahaha.


Guess what I use it for?


Yerp, my belts HAHAHAAH. I'm so innovative thanks, with just 2 bucks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gift from Mummy due to special reasons, I'm loving it so badly.
I never had a pair of sneakers ever since Secondary 4, only flats / wedges etc,
AND IT'S GREY I LOVE.


--------------------------------------------------------------

Another reason why I wanted sneakers because I started having problems with my feet :(
FEET ODOR. 
Yes, it's so bad that my mum covers her mouth AND nose AND walks away.

My oh-so-funny aunt got me these.....


4 or 5 feet odor products for me to try it out, tell me if I should laugh or cry about it X)
However, I didn't use any except one. Cos I got these after............


Hidden socks, LOL. They work so amazingly I wear them everyday.
Sorry aunt for your efforts hehehehe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Also,my eye liner finally finished after 6/7 months.
But it was an improvement because I used to keep it for 1 year till it couldn't be used heh.

Been loving these, time to be pretty ^^


---------------------------------------------------------

I've been wanting to tell you guys this but I haven't had the time....

I SAID YES.
I SAID YES.
I SAID YES.



KEEEEEDING, I said yes to my Mum if I wanted this necklace.

HAHAHAAHAHAHA I'm laughing at my own joke :(
It was pretty expensive but it's been my favourite.

"Wear for 50 years, 1 year pay $1", quote from my Mum.


Had to show one more picture cuz it's too awesome.


That's all for today! I hope this post makes up for the missing in action :x
E says byebye!

2 comments:

CandyAng said...

Hahahahahas love this post!=)
Yep I have been emotionally unstable too, guess its the stress and pressure RP has gave us.>< With 2 assignments THROW to us, yes I have to use the word "THROW" LOLS and UT2 going to happen at the same time.=( So yep let's Jiayou together, we haven been chatting much due to school work.=( Can't wait for the next vacation!=DDD

Unknown said...

HAHAHAA Yea assignments :( Hehe yea jy!