Sunday, July 7, 2013

Grand-Papa Yeo.


It feels like it's been a few months since I blogged and I swear I'm so tired, life has been pretty busy.. Some of you might not know but my Grandfather passed away. It was on a Wednesday and today's the last day of the entire funeral (I'm at home finally getting some good rest).

I'm not really sad to the maximum because despite my Grandfather living under the same roof as me, it's like as if we've been strangers all my 18 years of life.
But still, I do really miss him and it's just an internal sadness due to the loss of someone close and related to you.

My life's been pretty unstable and my sleeping habit hasn't been well. Felt like I've gained weight (due to the munching of anything & everything) and having swollen eyes due to all the crazy rubbing (I don't know why) AND eye bags.

 I'm this tired :(


But no worries, I'll soon look like this..........


Oh hell yes, back to irritate each and everyone who love or hates me
HAHAHAHAAHA.

---

Here's a picture of my Grandfather,
this house is gonna be so quiet. But don't worry, I'll take over you ^^


xoxo.


No comments: