Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Double E's.

I'm sick, AGAIN.
Can you tell the difference?



I haz the swollen eyes. I iz sad.

Doctor said that I strained my eyes, I need to rest more often.
But I'm still here blogging..... LOL. anyway, I decided to blog about this few days ago. (due to the migraine and eyes) 

I decided to do a post just for my doggy Erica ^^, I / We have been neglecting her too much but I still wanna show how much I love her :)

WARNING: Cuteness overload.


When I was cray over exercising, she wants to join in too ^^


After her haircut previously.




Recent photo of her, yes; she has cataracts :(


The good young old days of Erica <3 p="">




Captured at the right moment HAHAHAHA



The times when she got sick but still looking adorable.



I used to laugh at this picture so much, it still is funny LOL


During my secondary school days, she used to love sleeping on my school bags!


TOO ADORABLE.


Last but not least............. the best picture.

She's so camera shy now. Unglam? I POST. HAHAHAH.

That's all for today and I hope you guys love her as much as I do ^^
if you're wondering, Erica's a Maltese and she's 10/11 years old. She has cataract for quite awhile but still equally fierce. Oh well, Like owner like beeeech heh.

E says byebye!

No comments: