Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hello peopleee
today was kinda happy day

erm, recallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

morning woke up
BAD HAIR DAY
like madness!
behind is neat and nice
but the frindge pop up like SHIT!
tied 5 times
give up
but oil like crazy also no use
so was kinda late somemore i go sch myself ><

called darling, he immediatley woke up hahahaaha
and he said " honey, i am disappoint" LOLOOL
it's a joke larhs, damn wad lorhs then i keep laughing
put down lerhs then went to school
put water on my hair
better liao -.-
why is it that when i in sch my hair more guai ( as in good, not wierd) LOL

mr koh was sick, his voice sexy larhs LOL!
skip skip~

english was bored,
everyone sleep sleep, suddenly
RING RING RING RING HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
then people outside shouting " FIRE FIRE" LOL
was bored lorhs, go out, anyhow walk also lol
then go there
sit down, HAPPY ( cos of sth) HEHE
then my hair was damn brown _l_
never sit index number
STAND UP AND WALK ZZZZZZZZZ
then kena scolded by mr ho
aiya skipppppppppppppppppppppppp~

maths = fail
recess = skip

chinese, started to have fever
wanted to vomit
then cher say later then go toilet WTF
then __________________________. LOL
dulan cos wen jia disturb me while sleeping, threw scissors at him -_-

art i slept for 2 hours straight
cos my fever damn wad lorhs! ZZZZZZZ

after sch, darling ask me wad happen to me LOL
then desiree say " she sick, how? who's gonna take care of her?"
then he say " i got remedial"
then she " SO HOW, I TAKE CARE AH" LOLLLL
laugh like hell, then he left
we two chionged homeeeeeee

i went to bukit batok
but was early
so i slack at that area -.-
then msg darling
he ended his remedial
then he called me!!!! :D
ask me i okay anot lol
wanted to see doctor lorhs, but aiya no mood
if sick go sch also shuang can sleep :3
talk and talk then darling horny like shit LOL
reached home darling slept
so i com com then w/e lorhs

v day present also haven complete
wth leyyyyyyyy~


No comments: