Monday, February 8, 2010

chemistry

chemistry is kinda fun
but now i dont noe a single thing about it
i hate it!
and i needa study!!
haix ct1 = F-A-I-L

today woke up
maid call me wake up
cos my dad never wake up LOLOL
6.20
zzz so woke up faster change and do things lorhs
then so un happy with moi hair :(
always open into 2
but when i go sch lerhs, OK LE LOL
tot today check hair but in the end never

chem was boring lorhs,
learn kinetic nonsense,
copy copy slack slack bored!

erm, geo was slacky larhs
GEO ALSO WTH LORHS
never study at all, dono a thing
NEEDA STUDY
*skip skip*

mr rao was damn funny
the way he say boat,equals, STILL I SEE/HEAR
EVERYTHING IS FUNNY LOLLLLLL
maths was kinda tired :/
but yuvan kept making me laugh LOL

recess same same laaaa

ss was not so bad
cher abit angry o.o
then sth happen to me which was so damn pai seh lorhs LOL
erm nothing much
physics i didnt copy much
so maybe gonna ask some people
then sleep sleep
jason and yuvan kept making me laugh while i sleeping
"still i see someone sleeping, wake her up. tell her to do all bits" LOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

after that stay back for ss
bored larhs skip!

rushed to lot 1
bought the straws
realised i bought wrong one
WASTE MY 4 DOLLAR LEH ZZZ

ANYONE NOE WHERE TO BUY ALLL RED STRAWS
OR PURPLE OR PINK
NORMAL SIZE LOL

darling got caught, so go for art LOLLLLLLLLLL
talked to him on the phone
then he told me his DREAM LOL
so ew lorhs. wthhhhhhhhh

talked for 1hr 45 min
then he played mary had a little lamp with the phone keys the music
LOLOLOL
then keep telling him put down first dowan -.-

k larhs
i needa do my maths!
and i never take nap
so tuition gonna be tired like fuck!

I'M SO GONNA FAIL IN ALL SUB!

No comments: