Monday, February 1, 2010

hello people!
today darling didnt go school,
me bored and angry with him! LOL
but aiya nvm laaa,
and he told me he cam whore then wanted to send me pic
but failed
LOLOLOLOLOL
but he deleted the pic awwww :(

school was tired
got the "fever" feeling leeyyy
HAIR CHECK
our class last -.-
but check boys only HAHAHAHAAH
chemistry was slacking lorrrrr

physics andchem talk to boon kang,wen jie and yuvan like hell
hmmm not talk
FIGHT OR PLAY?! LOL
copy copy only
i sabo yuvan LOL
and i lost my physics paper HOWWWWWWWW .
haix -.-

pe was slacky
stupid weekang again lorhs lol
trip me then i chase, then aiya sua LOL

recess is dumb

art was kinda fun
and funny lol
cos of jermyn
and who else?! LOL
draw draw then end school lerhs

dont feel like posting much today
TATA!

No comments: