Friday, February 19, 2010

ELLYNE + KELLY = KELLYNE!!!
isn't maths fun? HAHAHA!

ok i'm being random ._.
kelly posted our pics in fb lerhs WOOHOO!
and since just now i keep doing blogshop wahahahah~
talked to darling etc etc :3

school was damn funny seriously
morning woke up tie my hair, sot sot
go toilet tie and tie and tie still SOT
tie until bell ring we two like WTF LOL
so i tied bun in the end :(
bad hair day? awwww~

news in class was okay larhs, tired tired only~
chemistry was okay, not so bad all i noe that jermyn they all keep saying dono wad
then the way he talk and do things keep making me laugh LOLOL

maths was stupid sia LOL
did maths as usual, then jason sleeping
yuvan go say " still i see someone sleeping"
then i laugh\ then when i laugh mr rao saw jason sleep and shout " WHY SLEEPING"
LOLOLOLOLOL, then he saw me laughing then scold me WTF LORHS LOL
i control my laughter like hell, then that yuvan keep am chio !!!! D: LOL
the rest was fineeeeee

recess was same, *skip*
play ban lak with weekang and rest lorhs
FIRST ROUND BAN LAK LE WTH
heng i bet $1 only LOLOLOL
then play play cher come, so i pay him $2 -.-

english was FUNNY
cos jermyn all those lorhs.
he brought milo in to drink
then hafiz,irfan,eugene purposely late,
then they stand outside, SING SONG LOLOLOL
sing bad romance, tik tok LOLOL
the bad romance the starting part they sing so loud then all of us inside keep laughing LOL
then eugene go follow ms wong face and talk then laugh like hell lorhs
even ernest keep laughing also HAHAHA!!

play ban lak, I WIN WEEKANG HAHAHAH LOL
but i still lose my $2, nvm monday i bring cards also play play HAHAHAHA
hope wont kena caught :/

lifeskill skip can~~

after school was sian
mr chui saw me
i hide
he found me
ask me why i hiding
LOL, then say monday wan check
wtf larhs :(
so now he remember me liao
desiree zai go hide! LOLOLOLOL

reached home, darling was online
i tot he go alter pants
in the end he say no
WTHWTH i should have gone to his house!! KNN LAAAAAAAAAA
LOLOL,
next friday i going. but i got dentist ley
alamak lorhs -.-

now he playing games, new one
so confirm wont talk to me LOL

shall stop here TATA

btw,

VISIT http://shopdiseas-e.blogspot.com!
KOREAN APPARELS AND METAL FRAME WALLETS OUT TODAY!


No comments: