Monday, December 14, 2009

16 ELLYNE YEOS!!
HI!! today ellyne managed to slack from blogshopping LOL ><
today morning woke up late x.x
i think the silk pillow made me so nice to sleep? LOL!!
woke up at 9.30 plus, ate breakfast
stomach was pain so maid help me bring up hehe
then do com thingy lerhs
went down to learn how to feed eric medi
so many lorhs then learn lerhs
talk talk, write on paper HAHAH!
then go hang clothes. kinda fun larhs :D
cos my maid is leaving for 10 days haha ( did i say that before? ) LOL
then com lorhs, com like siao lol
then faster bathe, dad came home
lunched then went to dentist
dentist haven reach yet so read megazine HAHA
lucky i got bring :X
then she help me do lorhs. i chose dark blue
SO PAINFUL!
so i cant eat lerhs LOL
no larhs porridge forever ler hehe (:
after that went to a place for my dad to put dono wan
folo him lerhs then went home
com com com com dinner com com com com THATS ALL
LOL!
finally a long post lorhs
quite long lerhs! HAHAHA
EDITED 2 PICS LIKE HELL!
LOL
difficult like hell plus nice like hell
hehe!!
one is currently my blog pic
and i think forver my blog pic LOL
so NICEEEEEEEEEE
and me and qad pic :D
BELOW!
TADA!
as u can see, the rose some faded derhs haha (:
and my music got some "nice" problems
so i gotta survive my blog so silently LOL!
BYE!


No comments: