Saturday, October 3, 2009


say I Love You.

HEY ALLS!
managed to on my NOISY lappy and post!

dreamt abt monyet.
NOT MY FUTURE HUSBAND OK EDDY! -.-

woke up then eat breakfast went to school!
so many ppl wear class tee X(
i too small cant wear. SOB SOB
did maths ws.
then me and zoey chat chat hahas!

went home myself WEEEEE.
went to lot one lorhhs.
talk to mum then sleep abit then lunch
didnt study LOL
i take book then use phone ebuddy talk to SEXY BABE EDDY.
LOL!
talk talk then i go bathe
then talk talk he gtg fetch his mum.
im so happy his mum is alright -,-

then went to eat with parents
then went to ntuc buy * ahem ahem * -,-
then went hnl.
then found out sth from QING AI DERHS.
HOHOHOHOHOHO LOL
got stead don bang seh me horrrrrrrrr :3

then over lerhhs msg eddy abit
then now he is not reply oh! LOL.
gonna have dinner soon and tuition then i try on my lappy again -.-

CYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

xoxo,

No comments: