Thursday, October 29, 2009

i keep telling myself to stop being selfish
but just couldn't work
why ellyne?
i'm such a f-ing bitch.
i can't control my anger well.
i can't control my tears nowadays.
i just can't think well.
wad the hell is wrong with me?
i'm so so despo
like hell!
please ellyne, stop this crap
just stop it.
i don wanna control your life.
but u everyday on later than normal,
chatting with ur stead.
yea i noe u are happy.
i dont want u to talk to me like 24/7,
but at least tell me when u are busy.
and i don wanna tell u things that happen to me all the time
and u just go hahahahahaa.
i mean why not i tell someone else
also will say hahahaha.
i dont noe why i cant tolerate this anymore.
i'm still controlling.
and if u are reading this
i just need to tell my blog about how i feel.
dont be offended.
becos it's actually best for you not to know
i'm just a small kid to you.
a small friend.
nothing much.
but no matter wad u are my biggest fan,biggest dada.
i noe it's my fault
cos there's something wrong in my mind recently.
i'm kinda mad
i'm kinda bitchy
i'm kinda impatient.
this is me maybe,
i'm sorry that's me.
sorry da da.

No comments: