Wednesday, October 28, 2009





































































edited <3
last night wasnt a good night,
but managed to sleep woohoo LOL.
edited quite alot of pics
with dada and kelly.
plus me. * like duh* LOL. :X
today woke up then went to sch.
saw da da.
he saw my hair -.-
it's wierd. not nice!
lol
and some people were like staring
izzit a crime for da da to talk to me or a crime that i cut hair?
oh wadever.
that spoiled my SUPPOSINGLY-NICE-DAY.
drama was okay. practiced.
des did make up but not me.
awww. hahas
so shu yi taught me abit of the canon in d.
woohoo!
thanks leeeehh :D
after that eat lerhs then laugh and laugh again
drama started
performed 4 times.
i hear until can memorise everything lerhs LOL.
last perf was funny larhh.
didnt get the most award.
but oh nvm! 2E2 ROCKS! :D
went home.
oh took some pics with des des heehee :D
posting them plus class performance.
i didnt take alot.
a little videos here and there.
will be posting edited pics one by one everyday.
haha :D
catch all the photos in fb laa. heehee

















































No comments: