Saturday, October 10, 2009


1 month :(

HELLO ALLS!
i managed to find time to post!
HAHA.
today im kinda happy and hyper
:D but emo emo abit also jerrr

today morning woke up went to maths!
sit with zoey. HAHAHA.
she calls me " friend " HOHOHO
then did graph which is omg -.-
i totally hate GRAPH! D:

then ended abit late then dad brought me home!
did my art! HAHAA.
then ate lunch
then sleeeeeeeeeep!
cos tired jerr x.x

AND I MSG ONE WHOLE DAY TO EDDY
HE NO REPLY
COS HIS PHONE WITH HIS SISTER!
STUPID BABE LA U
LOLOLOL

then bathe went tuition
so hyper lorhs tuition
HAHA.

then went home study study study
read newspaper :O
then msn msn

PLAY BOWLING WITH DHANAN LOLOL
MSN ROCKS LA
1-1 HAHAHAHAAHAHA
LOSER DHANAN.
WOOOOOOOOO

then now talking to eddy in msn.
HIS HAIR COLOUR SO NICE D;
IM JEALOUS
NOT
HAHA
COS MINE NATURAL NICER
WEEEEEEEEE
AND IM SO HIGH HAHAAHAHA

I WAN CARE BEAR

GOODNIGHT!!

No comments: