Wednesday, July 1, 2009

OHMYTIAN!
CANT POST PICS LORHS! ==
april say maybe got problem. ==

btw i forgot wad happen these few days.
LOL! laugh whole day lorhs.
oni remember today can. LOL.

today morning rain.
and i saw that boy!! OMG.
kk let me start this story LOL.
since last year i see one boy damn cute lorhs.
then i told des then always happy when see him lorhs.
then forgot him lerhs.
sch start i like so crazy abt him lorhs.
i just forgot my surroundings when i see him can.
LOL! <3

okok back. then mornnig rain so shuang so go outside classroom
THEN I SAW HIM ON TOP. HAHAHAHA!
then he went it. T.T
he last year frm ___ class lorhs! SO GOOD.
now drop to ___ le. ='(
not drop to 5 year la.
just drop to lower express. awww

I WANNA NOE HIS NAME!
NO ONE NOE HU IS HE.
DANCE FREN IN HIS CLASS SIA.
BUT SHE VEH BA DAO. SO CANT!
I WANNA CRY. LOL.

its like in class keep looking there lorhs.
ohmytian. 我是不是爱上了他? LOL!
but i don even noe him
and he dont even noe i exist. LOL!.
maybe salikin noe lorhs.
cos he got malay fren there ==
but if i tell him
he ask y i sure ps
then he will noe y
THEN D-I-E LE LO!

ok don talk abt him. LOL.
class was okay lurhhs.
ANTI-SCIENCE TODAY. WOOHOO.
morning this that. mt laugh like siao
make stories wif the pics on the tb. LOL.
then cher talk funny we laugh.
then recess ask rifdi that guy name he bo chup. LOL
after that is geo his all sian lorhs.
his des sit wif me then i bo chup everything. ;X
smart and ls also sian.
ttoday slackest day. WOOHOO. <3>
smart talk abt dono wad poly this that then laughed lorhs.

WANNA WATCH TRANSFORMERS SIA!
des say wan watch wif me then in the end go wif fren wtf can.
so good lorhs.
no one to go out wf lerhs.
even relatives and bro also no
so im officially ALWAYS alone.
sua think abt it lerhs. damn fucked off!

today went wif des eat mac. HAHAHA.
first my chicken wing,box and coke drop.
secod my ice drop. ( all thanks to des)
was fighting like mad cos she wanna throw back the ice at me MUAHAHA.
then she put her hand inside i kiap then veh pain LOL.
then third i dropped my money while fighting over ice.
in the end it was in my bag. LAWL!

then bought mac flury then went home!
hmm nth much to say lerhs. tata~
hope can post pics soon! T.T

No comments: