Friday, July 10, 2009

Photobucket
小狗 erika :D

trala!~ me and my dog! woohoo.
i look kinda stupid x.x

today tired day! yesterday lah! tuition cher come late
cos trafic jam wad shit
then end so late. wtf!
i had to tell him to stop. zZz.
so morning tired lorhs.

des msg me dao i forgot pe.
then must go back home take.
so abit late to sch. wahaha

MT. got back our 听写. 30 MARKS. oho?!
next tuesday got retest. i MUST take okay!
33% included in exams sia. wtf?!
last year all retest never go derhs. if go maybe overall can pass lorhs!

PE okok larhs. i recorded the way i talk in indian yesterday. LOL.
got 2. then give des here. she laugh like siao lorhxsz.
then whole pe talk dono wad.
then was laughing at some really damn funny innocent boys. LAWL

recess. eat and laugh. crap
my drink drop on my leg.
sticky T.T

HIS. sleep sleep sleep :)

ENG. oral this that. shout like shit. LOL.
the park word she shout PARK! SO LOUD.
then we made a long word? or so called phrase?

yup.mak.park.fuck! LOL.

contact time sian.

hmm mum got appointment. half day leave!
so gonna play my audi audi!


No comments: