Saturday, July 11, 2009

Photobucket
(L) DRESS

yo alls!~ didnt have time to post yesterday yeahs!!!

yesterday night tuition was cancelled. WOOHOO.
cos went to dajiu mu house.
watch harry potter lorhx. so sian
kelly didnt come as she wanted to watch her HARRY POTTER.
so did nth much lorhs ==

heard xiaoyi er yi and my mum chat lorhs. chat and hear wadever.
then the uncles played mahjong. haha.
MY DAD LOSE 1 DOLLAR. LOL
chloe was playing wif the computer dono wad website. wif ming lee lorhszx.
then got one the tortoise was like supposed to eat the things
then the mouth open slowly
then chloe also did that. LOL.
for the whole game sia!
me and my bro laughed.

watched the boys over flowers lorhx.
starting to like it lorhs.
i noe im late.
cos so many ppl keep " WA SO CUTE LORHS......."
this that. i hear until don like ==
so now starting to like it again.
oni got one guy quite cute lurhhs.
hahas.

really wanna post sth lorhs.
but i don thing have the time.

oh btw.
THANKS RUO YI. LOL.
plsplspls don make it easy for me. wahahahaha. ><
Photobucket
my retarded hair eh? LOL was trying to act like someone in my sch

No comments: