Monday, January 30, 2012




HAPPY CNY EVERYONE!
yes i know i didnt update. i am just plain lazy luh.
many things happened AGAIN since my last update, and it all ended well i guess.
it's something super private but i'm thankful that i have some people around who care for me (:
i've really learnt this lesson, and i swear never to do it again.

CNY was mad,mad,mad. then again i'm "pretty" or like "i've grown up", those asian gatherings and praises~~ NOT BEING BHB BUT
seriously lah, I'M NOT PRETTY! the photo above is just me with make up, no specs, dress and diff hairstyle. it's just a makeover and it's never the real me. i still prefer my old self <3

not sure if this is good or bad news but I'M SICK.
the irony is its cny and i'm sick but it's good news?
cos my dear boyfriend is in malaysia now! like right now.
he was sick and i prayed so hard that i could get the virus so he can enjoy his trip.
well i so called have it now and i hope baby is enjoying his holiday (:
wonder what is he doing now :O

bad thing about being sick now is............
baby is away, i'm supposed to rest at home and i'm gonna rot at home
THAT IS PURE TORTURE! and i've cried like few times alr cos i miss him loads :/
at least if i go out time will past faster.
sighhh. and i guess thats why i'm sitting here on the bed blogging?

counting till when baby comes back, gosh i'm so gonna squeeze hug him to death when i see him :/

feel like writing a song, maybe when i wake up from my sleep?

I CANT SLEEP NOW!

i miss you :(

No comments: