Monday, July 19, 2010

hello people! Today wanted to on com to update. But lazy la. S update here. Haha! So no pictures. Today school was alright lo. Laugh laugh only. Nearly every period laugh! Because me munire, eugene, wee kang and alot alot. So damn funny. Hehe. Didnt see cutie pie today. Don tell me every thursday then can. Lol. So went mac to buy lunch. Went home. Bro did the data thingy. So now all my pictures and music inside! But the pictures in another file. Sian can. Contacts i had to copy on paper from my phone and took 1 hour to type everything here. Zzz. Me and bro laugh like hell. Cos people nickname plus their name lo. Lol. Now listening to radio 987. Muttons on the go! I love them like hell la! Can bathe and listen too. HAPPY! Okay la. Nothing mug to say le. I womb see cutie pie tmr! Gonna wait till 11.11 later and wish. LOL. I know its so not me. HEHE. Bye!

No comments: