Wednesday, July 28, 2010

finally i'm back in this place to post.
and i'm like freaking angry because my neighbour is doing some fucking renovation or whatever shit.
and it's damn noisy
i wanna study cannot, i wanna sleep cannot, people call me i cant hear. FUCK THIS SHIT!
and e-learning sucks. i swear. i rather go to sch. and i didnt do maths. LOL. was about to do it but was damn pissed with this drilling. I HATE IT~

so yea. gonna off soon, bathe go see doctor. -.-
why? cos my dad says so. my nose or wadever.
sian lorhs. just please chop of my nose. irritating :(

nth much lerhs. i cant watch youtube or listen music except from ear piece and my ears are mad alr cos i've been using the loudest volume from 12 plus to 2.

AND IF I BATHE AND ON RADIO CANT HEAR. I TELL YOU I SEE THOSE MEN I SCOLD THEM.

No comments: