Saturday, August 15, 2009


why does love always feel like a Battlefield?

hey poops~ :D

today is another tiring yet fun day. LOL.
i 自high :X

morning woke up.
i set my alarm clock to wake up earlier than the time my dad will call me.
in the end. never ring! ZZZ.
i didnt set wrongly lorhs. wierd clock. like me XD

went to sch. LOL. stupid sio DM MR CHUI!! f5 ==
i wear class tee and white bermudars dono wad sp.
then i walk in the sch. saw mr chui. i don care then walk. he saw me abit niahhs.

then i go classroom 2e2. change of venue. cos downstairs his class. omg?
then des cant go in! LOL~
mr chui saw her say y wear like that go home wtff.
she played hide and seek plus catching 4 times. LOL
all the time mr chui found her.
and mr chui told everyone not to let her in wth?! ._.
i was heng lorhs. LAWl.

maths test - 28/40
WAD I EXPECTED. LOL.
that was the passing mark for cher.
and she said not bad?! wth?
its not so good lorhs.
some ppl got 33 or wad. D:
1 full mark niahs
i expected more. hoho.

after that me and des wanted to buy drink.
mr chui was there. WTF.
the rest of the staircase all locked sia!
then only that way where mr chui is zzz
then we go down take 20 min.
we go down safely.
THEN NO TIME LOL.
then we had to run up.
while i run up mr chui turned his head abit.
CHUA TIO!!! heng no get caught :P

lit alot ppl REBELLED. LOL.
alot ppl no go. i just go lorhs fun worhhs.
paint until i paint to ugly. jan got to help me. D:
in the end i did nth :X
i go see the band LOL.
I MADE THE DRUM FALL AND I NEARLY FALL ON YONG HONG LOL.
me and des laugh like siaozx. and we makde so much noise :X ><

after that went home sleep! then go tuition.
eat dinner then later tuition. aww man.

hmm nth much lerhs?
ohmytian. there's a prob wif my hotmail.
cant read mails! F5

gonna change blog song and url after common test.
JYJY ELLYNE! ;D

No comments: