Tuesday, August 18, 2009


Thanks for being so near me today (:

PEEEKABOO! HOHO

today is happy lorhs.
but firstly. EXAM!

ENGLISH is wtf?! they say compo
in the end letter writting. WTH
still got wad plan
that wan i no do sio -.-
sleeeeeep all the way D:

geo was quite easy lehhs!
LOL. finally got confidence lorhs.
can pass.
if no pass. i zi sha :O LAWL.

reccess my stomach so pain! LOL
i go shit shit. LOL.
lame. i high larhs :X

then science tio meh. >.<
all go class so late then scold scold.
aiya then wadever.

eng as usual lorhs
me and des cant sit together.
then we laugh laugh shouting over ppl .LOL.
talk abt last time funny derh thingy heehee. :D

then mths i PASSED?!
OMFG.!!?LOL
23/40 niahs!
LOL
heng larhs. cos i do 4 marks de mah.
I DID Q 11 WOOHOO.
IM PROUD ALRIGHTS.
hmm then nth much lerhs

chinese is okok lorhs.
quite fun today.
ellyne is good girl for chinese class today X) LOL.

stay back for maths.
don wan go dance larhs.
exam!
then my dad also dono call who ==
so i just go home lorhs.
then i saw him!!!
LOL.

zi xuan followed me home and follow him. LOL.
he was so fast sia.
lawls
walk home then chat chat woorhs! LAWL.
zixuanhelpsmeimeialot (: <3

reached home and tata!
audi awhile larhs. LOL.

cow neh reply me msn D:
phone lost. AWWW.

AND EDDY ASSHOLE. LOL.
he really cheers me up accidentaly. LOL!!!

hmm. nth much lerhs worhs!
high day for me today larhs. HEHE.

grace isnt angry with me,
neither am i.
but i find that its better if we dont talk to each other (:


U re tie ur hair the most in class.
WHY?

No comments: