Saturday, August 1, 2009

BOO ALLS!
WHEN WILL BLOGGER BE BACK AGAIN FOREVER.

today morning went to sch early.
justin was there. then did the assesment lorhs
quite fun. LOL ;X
then retest. pass! hohoho

then went home myself.
so damn hot lorhs.
ohoh before that went to take books frm classroom. :D

reach home sleep.
fought with my damn bro.
i was like shouting for 20min straight to my mum
complaining wad responsibilities he HAVE. LIKE REALLY HAVE?!

then woke up again zzz

tuition - ready! LOL

i learned my ting xie
did my 20 word each corrections. omg ._. ( 10 words total.)
and memorise my si han and gong han ge shi.
today test. jy :D

and at night got tuition.
tuition cher bought assesment hohoho ;D
i did some lerhs.

my facebook got prob sia! like blogger.
omfg?! D:
and i cant unlock sia!
WTH!!!

change blog pic. :D

ILY more than IMY.

No comments: