Wednesday, September 22, 2010

HELLO INTERNET! it's really been a long long timeeeeee i came here!
my mood is currently like the weather now `````````````
but i'm still gonna update from saturday till today ^^

SATURDAY

i was actually online but i spent my entire morning plus afternoon watching wongfuproductions!
wanted to update but in the end had no time. msg the entire day.
tuition was sucky. i failed my exam there. i thought i would improve. my chinese is cmi alr -.-

SUNDAY

morning was as usual, studied and stuff.
tuition was 1/2 hour late or more. so irritating lorhs.
where got teacher always late der?
ended tuition, was in a hurry cos tuition ended late
thanks to kelly dad for bringing me to mama house! (:

reached tp and eat mooncake. so many! <3
most from kellys dad, but i still prefer homemade.
skin thick thick! muahaha.
did my work in the room and was kinda happy, NO KOREA WADEVER SHIT!
was listening to 987fm the entire time. hehe
dinner was awesome. cos i sat with my family, i didnt sit beside that spoon face and wadever people.
i love my uncle larhs! LOL
always making me laugh, and i got praised by my grandma. HEHE.

MONDAY

school was alright. the day started so fcuked up. cos i fell down the stairs at home ._.
and its so painful! words cant describe that feeling. it's better now teehee!
i forgot wad really happened. let me take timetable LOL

oh yea! PE. so rubbish larhs. was laughing about the mr seah thingy.
see people play bball. it's always so fun to see boys play bball :3

mt is as usual. SLACKKKK. i think i slept? LOL
chem cher wasnt in sch :( so had to go hall and slack. boring as ever.
maths was so funny larhs! but not so cos only copied the ans for the papers.
the only funny part was when mr rao smacked the paper on weekangs table LOL.
his face was :}| LOL
english went to hall too. played tap tap with ernest. muahaha!

TUESDAY
the worst day ever, but dont ask why (:

social studies did the same old stuff.
chemistry was awesome! LOL. learnt sth new, but didnt get it. oh well~
mt slack!
physics did test. failed so needed to stay back redo or sth.
geography i was so high lorhs MHAHAAH. shant say it here LOL
copied the ans thingy.

maths did a test. nearly screwed it. but i hope can just pass ley ><

stayed back for oral, was kinda okay. and then physics. stayed till late.
went home with jason and weiren. both keep making me laugh LOL. :D

TODAY
kinda dumb day. but oh wadever.

art was okay. mr yeo scolded US cos the place was dirty.
and please lorhs i didnt do it. why must make me wait also T.T
got the art exam thingy. i dono wad to do. i really need to plan like this week!
it not there'll be no time ><
jermyn kept disturbing kok liang cos he didnt do anything LOL.
painted my art work. was kinda okay. sometimes i get too impatient :P

recess time was at desiree f&n place helping her.
okay not really LOL.

mt did nth. talk and slack.
laughed cos of the food and all.

physics did another test. my mood just went down.
and i was freaking tired so i slept.
slept all the way till sch ended.

went home and rain ><
feel so safe now at home! HAHAHA.


i camwhored like so many pic!
89 OF THEM LOL.
within 3 days HAHAHAH.
so my "album" is called within 3 days.
kinda cool :P

such a female dog.
if you're eavesdropping or stalking me EVERYWHERE.
go on doing that, cos i just HATE YOU.

No comments: