Monday, April 5, 2010

hello peepos~
today was kinda fun, cos people made me laugh. and me and desiree were so high
so at least not so mood <:

morning 2.4, fail
runrun then walk liao. desiree behind. hehehe

geography was kinda tiring, but fun
cos got sheng han beside us
keep deesiaoing him, and desiree look so dumb
cos she disturb him he don care, look like crazy girl LOL

end lerhs then was english,
okok la got yuvan make me laugh
then listen music do english compre
kinda day dream rest slack, thoughts coming to my mind
sth damn idiot thing happened that scared me, but in the end okay :)

recess change then play spray wth lol
like perfume lorhs
men plus fruity smell together wtf lol

chemistry was okay,
chinese play with wen jie like hell,
the paint brush thingy. lol
he cant win me :P

sch end went to bpp, bought perfume
no money lerhs! x.x
bought fries, damn funny.
desiree tot the chair is cushion then she just slam her whole butt on the chair
SO LOUD, LOL
eat then go home lerhs

bye,

No comments: