Monday, January 4, 2010

YOH PEOPLE!
guess where i am now? LOL
GREENRIDGE SEC,
wahaha~

currently now is art
2 hours leyy, so mr yeo let us come com lab lorhs -_-
sianned larhs. heng can play cafe world lorhs lol!! ><
plurk like siao
msn no one online
1/2 hour more to end school!
sian can? :(

start of school was okay larhs
my shoe was loose -.-
and i nearly fell twice cos raining LOL
met desiree lerhs keep laughing lorhs
sec onessssssssssss, errrrrr

des didnt seat behind me :(
so i diam diam one lorhs LOL!!
got some retained people? dono larhs haha

form teacher is ms yati?
met pe cher : mr kelson
then science physics is mr chia
he talk like sian lorhs then still say cant sleep wtf! LOL
recess *skip skip*

so tada, -.-
when i reach home i can chiong my romantic princess lerhs HAHAHAHAHA!
cos i update liao mah :D

and i sit corner sit :O
i got a window for myself! LOL
i bored dao sian lerh larhs :D
and why people like my frindge?
it's the ugly bangs lol~

so i got nothing to update lerhs,
shall tag people then go update my private blog haha

btw my tagboard can see lerhs. so as usual
KEEP TAGGING! <3
and i will still lock my blog first (:

CYA PEEPS!

No comments: